Re: [IP] Places of employment

On 16 Nov 2000, at 19:47, email @ redacted wrote:

>     Where do all the pumpers work? It would be intersting to find out what
> type of work people do, and what fellow employees say about the pump.

We run our own janitorial business. We da bosses.  :-)
No one says anything about it.  Don't see them much anyway.
Our employees are pretty much independent and we only see them
about once a week anyway.  Husband does all the supervision and
training, I'm the office person who sends out little love notes
(memos) and paychecks.  I can go days and days and days and
not see another living soul except hubby, dog and store clerks.
Even when I go clean to fill in for someone's absence.  It's late at
night and no one's around anywhere.