Re: [IP] Places of employment

Where do all the pumpers work?

Wow - We're Everywhere!

My work is Controller & Assistant Treasurer of one of the
largest and oldest publicly traded companies in Hawaii and
VP/Controller of its real-estate development and mangement
division.  While my primary function is the company's chief
accountant, I also handle treasury/cash management and
computer systems for the Parent company and its Hawaii based
subsidiaries.  Our businesses are ocean transportation,
real-estate development & management, sugar and coffee
growing/marketing, and trucking.

Tom "Pump Daddy" Wellman