Re: [IP] I need the support, don't you?

I totally agree with everything that Lori said. This list and all of you on
it are my life savers, and I would be totally lost without it and youall.
You literally keep me alive! This pumping has not been easy for me. A
million times I have thought of trashing this pump, and probably would have
if you guys were not there. So, thankyou Michael for starting it and keeping
it up. If you on the list have not sent a donation, please do so. If you
have donated, try to donate again as a special Christmas present, for
yourself and all of us.
            Sue (dalgal)