Re: [IP] emotional stress and blood sugars

I would say the first thing you need to do is get your blood sugar
down, either via basal changes (reprogrammed or temporary increases)
or corrections.  I would imagine it is hard to think clearly when the
bg's are over 300.  But don't overdo it, of course.

My son numbers go up once in a while when he is sick, and I just keep
increasing the insulin until they come back down, but I have to test
more often because sooner or later the insulin requirements return to
normal (so far) so I have to watch out for lows.