[IP] Places of employment Pump names etc

All right all right I'll kill several birds with one note:

First of all and I don't know where I am on the list but I am Clyde Rush
and my pump name is pokie mon. I think that the reason for the name is

As far as places of employment I have worked for IBM now for 33 years, and
am currently an account manager specilizing in distributed systems
management for a division of IBM called Tivoli,, and have some of the
larger account in souther california.. My PCP and endo consider me a
computer geek however I don't write a word of "C"

I am very process oriented. Probably a reason I have been successful at
pumping. A1C's have gone from high eights to 6.7 at the last check since
going on the pump at the first of Aug 2000. I have been a diabetic now for
over 15 years. This is the first time I have felt in "control" of this