[IP] Re: Places of employment

I'm an engineer and I design circuits that are part of microprocessors ("the
brains of a computer"). Some of the other engineers ask a ton of questions
about my pump. However, most of them think its a pager, as so many around me
has a pager on their belt. One person even asked me where I got that nice
leather case for my pager from. I love it though when they ask questions as
I see it as a chance to educate.