Re: [IP] Places of employment

>> Where do all the pumpers work? It would be intersting to
>> find out what
>> type of work people do, and what fellow employees say about the pump.

I work in Customer Support for a company that make medical
scheduling/billing software for the Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
industries. Everyone knows about the pump and some are more interested in
how it works than others. I check my BG's right at my desk, it bothers some
folks but tough but for the most part, everyone's cool about it all. For
anyone interested, check out www.csmcorp.com

Dx - 1972
MM508 - 5/2000