[IP] Re: Places of employment

I am director of a public library system.  We deal with people of all
ages (from the cradle to the grave).  Most people simply ignore my
pump.  A few have recognized it for what it is.  I tell little children
(who are most likely to ask questions) that it is my medicine.  They
seem to accept that answer.  My staff knows (a group of 26) because I
have told them.  Most know what to do if I go low.  They are a plus as
far as I am concerned.

Sue Stone