Re: [IP] Carry around insulin pen/

<<  Do all of you actually carry an
 > insulin pen at all times in case of an emegency?  Also, do you carry
 > extra sets and tubing all the time? >>

I have a makeup case in my purse that doesn't hold any makeup. What it does
hold is a small backup meter, a few strips, lancing device, glucose tabs, an
insulin syringe and the dregs of the last bottle of Humalog I used in my
reservoir (there always seems to be 20-40 units or so left in the bottom).
That's pretty much all I've ever needed for emergencies when I'm out around
town or just out for the day. Unlike an insulin pen, I know the emergency
insulin is fresh. Plus, it's already paid for. When I go out of town, I take
more supplies than I'll ever need. :-)

Jan and Elvis