[IP] pump names

1. Tim D iabetic - Gizmo (blue MiniMed 508)
2. Amie - Christopher (gray MiniMed 507C)
3. Jenny Sutherland - Desa (swedish for dorothey, Clear Disetronic
4. Carrie Misencik - Flux-Capacitor, its what keeps me running! (blue
Disetronic H-tron)
5. Kimberly Dickson - Sam, Clear Disetronic H-TRON plus, its a Super
Awesome Machine
6. RoseLea - Max, a gray Disetronic H-Tron Plus and Grover, a blue
Disetronic H-Tron Plus... I love them both equally :o)
7. Wendy Cappella & Kermit -aka- Kermy Green MM 508

 > 8. Daniela Giacalone & Peanut my blue MM 507C :o))
 > 9.Spot& Christine my blue MM508 (should have been bright metallic red
like the car)
A Bender, M. D.