[IP] Places of employment

    Where do all the pumpers work? It would be intersting to find out what
type of work people do, and what fellow employees say about the pump.
    I work in a machine shop, calibrating and repairing gages. (calipers,
mics., all inspection equipment that is used to measure machined parts.)
    My fellow employees find it intersting when I tell them about what the
insulin pump does, and why I use it. I don' t think evereyone really
understands though.
    Jan G.