[IP] Re: Welcome Marge Devane

<< This week I will start to use the MM 507C Pump. I am very concerned about
 how it will work out. It seems so overwhelming and complicated, from the
 standpoint of all it seems you have to know to start with. >>

Marge - Welcome to IPers.  You've made your first good move - joining this
listserve.  Don't be afraid to keep us posted as you progress and to ask
questions.  Being new to anything is hard and starting the pump does require
lots of assessment, plotting and figuring.  You can do it.  We're here to
help.  Jill T