[IP] Re: Carry around? Here is a list we have for travelling

Here is a link to a listing of things we have in a bag that we take with
us when we are travelling anywhere a few hours from home, or overnight
anywhere.  We have learned that the first time we forget ANYTHING on the
list, is the time when we absolutely need it.  Remember, it is a
travelling bag, not a touring around town bag :)

Other than a trip more than a few hours from home, or an overnighter
somewhere, all we take with us is a glucometer and a syringe.  There is
always a syringe in the van, and one in the glucometer.  If something
happened to the pump, we could always draw insulin from the syringe in
the pump, or the tubing.

Hope this helps!

Barb....mom to Erica still pumping with a smile!!