Re: [IP] Carry around insulin pen/

On 16 Nov 2000, at 16:53, Judy wrote:

> I just received a Mini Med, but won't be hooked to it fo 2 more weeks.
> I'm trying to understand everything.  Do all of you actually carry an
> insulin pen at all times in case of an emegency?  Also, do you carry
> extra sets and tubing all the time?

I'm rarely away from home long enough for it to be an emergency--
rarely up to 4 hours (and I'm still in the honeymoon with a tad bit of

In fact, in my 6 months since being put on insulin, I've only carried
it with me when I *knew* I'd be eating.

So I haven't changed anything except to wear my insulin on board