Re: [IP] My email is back! And boy, am I fat.

In a message dated 11/16/00 1:38:11 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm sure my endo will be incredibly snotty
 about it when I see him the 28th.  He seems to enjoy making me feel like the
world's fattest
 human. >>

Sherry, can't you find an endo who is more humane? You shouldn't have to put
up with that kind of attitude. Mine focuses on all the positive steps I've
taken. We discuss what else needs to be done, but he knows I can only handle
so much at a time and that I will get around to the rest when I feel that I

Jan and Elvis