Re:[IP] Low after changing site

In a message dated 11/16/00 12:46:32 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Jessica was high, 341, after school yesterday so she bolused to bring it
down...pizza day at school :-)  When I got home she was still 338, so we
changed her site.   >>

After a pizza party (one week into pumping) I had a very high BG. My doctor
said to try a square wave bolus where you get part of the bolus up front and
the rest comes in later with a high fat meal like pizza.

I haven't tried it yet, but I will the next time a high fat food is being

Directions should be in your book that came with the pump.

Susan M