[IP] Changing health insurance

Hi everyone,

I have just started pumping in the past few weeks, and I have to admit like
it a lot better than MDI.  However, I will be shortly changing health
insurance companies and am looking for some input regarding past experiences
or tips for this change.  Right now I am insured under my folks insurance,
because I'm an undergrad student in college, but that will change in January
because I will then have graduated and have started a new health insurance
with my company.  I'll be moving down to the Fairfax / Arlington, VA area,
and was curious to know if there is anyone on this list that recommends a
health insurance company down there.  I am also concerned if the new health
insurance will support pump supplies, because pumping can get expensive as
we all know.  Any tips or thoughts on this issue?   Thanks in advance.

-  Paul