[IP] Re: the new disetronic

In a message dated 11/16/00 11:45:11 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hi everyone, I went to a Diabetes seminar last night that had a bunch of
> different sales reps there and there was one from Disetronic who had the new
> H-tron with him.  I have to say that I didn't care for the design of the
> pump (I have a minimed, which I absolutely love) but, it did have a very
> nice feature to it.  It had a prefilled insulin reservoir.  I thought that
> was just the neatest thing.  How long do you think it will be before minimed
> comes out with one of these?
The Dtron is bigger.  I was told last week that they are going to make
pre-filled that will fit the htron also, just aren't available yet.
The strangest thing was the company rep was putting the dtron down and
advising people to stay with the htron because "who would use all those extra
features anyway?"  Golly.  Seemed strange.
I've really been looking forward to being able to square wave bolus.
As far as mm making prefilled cartridges, I bet they do it too, it's
competitive to copy things like that.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000