[IP] Frustrated & discouraged

I can't figure out why it won't work.  I had to take insulin with a
syringe last night, change the set AGAIN and injected again this
morning.  Should have the night before too.

The first week was great.  Now it's not working.

I disconnect at the quick connect and prime it 1/2 unit and I see
insulin coming out.  It's just not getting into *me* is all.  There's
something about the infusion set.

I'll call Minimed. Then I'll call my endo in a few minutes when her
office opens to find out what to do, whether or not to take my lente
and go back to my previous regimen or what.

I'm really discouraged.  I cannot do anything that doesn't use the
SofSerter so the Sils are out.

If this doesn't work, I'll have to go back to syringes with my