Re: [IP] Extreme Highs from Cortizone? (trigger thumb)

I "had" a trigger thumb.  Went through the same thing with getting the
shot, the blood sugars, and them wanting to do surgery.  I heard about
using Bromeline.  Worked out GREAT.  No more trigger thumb.  Mind you it
took about two months and I keep taking it daily, but it works and it's not
that expensive.

I personally feel that cortisone is poison to most diabetics.