[IP] The new Disetronic pump

Hi everyone, I went to a Diabetes seminar last night that had a bunch of
different sales reps there and there was one from Disetronic who had the new
H-tron with him.  I have to say that I didn't care for the design of the
pump (I have a minimed, which I absolutely love) but, it did have a very
nice feature to it.  It had a prefilled insulin reservoir.  I thought that
was just the neatest thing.  How long do you think it will be before minimed
comes out with one of these?