Re: [IP] 50th Wedding anniversary cruise

In a message dated 11/16/00 8:48:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I will be off Insulin-Pumpers for two weeks. My husband and I are
 taking a 10 day cruise to Central America to celebrate our 50th wedding
 anniversary. I have been a diabetic for 46 years, been on the Mini-Med
 pump for 5 years. I have had many problems, BUT, I never let them get me
 down. We have traveled overseas several times with the pump, no
 problems. Just be very conscious of what you are doing.
    Please keep us in your prayers and we will keep all of you in our
 Doris >>
        Doris have a great time! You don't have any extra room do you? Only
kidding have a Blast. Roger C