Re: [IP] 50th Wedding anniversary cruise

>  I will be off Insulin-Pumpers for two weeks. My husband and I are
> taking a 10 day cruise to Central America to celebrate our 50th
> wedding anniversary. I have been a diabetic for 46 years, been on the
> Mini-Med pump for 5 years. I have had many problems, BUT, I never let
> them get me down. We have traveled overseas several times with the
> pump, no problems. Just be very conscious of what you are doing.
>  Please keep us in your prayers and we will keep all of you in our
> prayers.
> Doris

A Happy Anniversary to you and your husband, Doris!   Your
Cruise should be lovely.  I would like to take a Cruise as a
challenge to pumping, but I can't wait 37 more years for my 50th
anniversary!    ;>)

Do remember to write to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org to advise
them when your vacation starts and when you return.