[IP] 50th Wedding anniversary cruise

	I will be off Insulin-Pumpers for two weeks. My husband and I are
taking a 10 day cruise to Central America to celebrate our 50th wedding
anniversary. I have been a diabetic for 46 years, been on the Mini-Med
pump for 5 years. I have had many problems, BUT, I never let them get me
down. We have traveled overseas several times with the pump, no
problems. Just be very conscious of what you are doing.

	Please keep us in your prayers and we will keep all of you in our