Re: [IP] Poll: What is the name of your Pump?

So with that, what is your Pump's name?

1. Tim D iabetic - Gizmo (blue MiniMed 508)
2. Amie - Christopher (gray MiniMed 507C)
3. Jenny Sutherland - Desa (swedish for dorothey, Clear Disetronic H-TRON
4.  Carrie Misencik - Flux-Capacitor, its what keeps me running! (blue
Disetronic H-tron)
5.  Kimberly Dickson - Sam, Clear Disetronic H-TRON plus, its a Super
Awesome Machine
6.  RoseLea - Max, a gray Disetronic H-Tron Plus and Grover, a blue
Disetronic H-Tron Plus... I love them both equally :o)

(Please if you wish to participate enter in your name
 followed by your pumps name in the above list.)