Re: [IP] re: Melissa's blasted battery

There must be a run of bad Disetronic batteries. I recently got a brand new pack
of 10. It took 3 bad batteries before the 4th one worked. I also noticed there
is no expiration date on those batteries. Bekka, will you let me know what the
rep says? Do they refund money or send new batteries. Should we be sending the
bad ones back? Thanks. Patti