Re: [IP] Extreme Highs from Cortizone? (trigger thumb)I've been though it no med

Hi Sammie, I had it in both thumbs and both ring fingers, All but one has
gone away. I haven't had meds or surgery But my Aunts both went though all of
it and they told me they were HI the whole time! It just hit me I may have
had cortisone with the therapy treatments and it explains my problem with
retinopathy. I will have to go back and look at my bg's now. Good Luck Holley