Re: [IP] Kidney problems--please tell me it'll be OK

I am not diabetic but I recently had a battery of blood tests before I was
put on a seizure drug.  My liver tested "High" for some things, and the
neurologist told me that all kinds of innocent stuff (like a glass of wine)
can show up on a liver test.  Maybe it is the same with the kidney.  I don't
doubt the kidneys get temporarily irritated from the dye.  I had that same
test years ago for infertility.  Two years later, ended up with a healthy
pregnancy, and a year after that, another one.  So go for it if things look
controllable.  Keep us posted.  Isn't this group wonderful?  You can let it
all hang out.  It is good that you sent a check to Michael.  I suspect he
needs it!