Re: [IP] Chat Thursday 11-16 at 9PM EST (2AM GMT)

Hello Pumpers & Friends,    I Will again be focusing  this chat to the
Questions that New Or future pumpers Might want to have answered!!   I Would
Like to invite all  Veteran, Newbie,Parents, Or ANYONE interested in Insulin
Pump Therapy To Thursdays Chat at 9PM EST (2AM GMT)  in the Insulin-Pumpers
Anytime Room!! Here is the Chat Address Shortcut!! Just click right here!!
http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml And you will be chatting in Know
time!!  When you get to the chat site Just enter the E-mail address you used
when joining insulin-pumpers as the USERNAME!! Then Type in the word
"pumper" as the Password all in lower case letters!!  Thats it!!I HOPE TO
SEE YOU AT THE CHAT!!  And remember a True friend is one who walks in when
the rest of the world wants to walk out on you!!     Cheers C J Jutras
Lewiston, Maine :o)