[IP] Poll: What is the name of your Pump?

Naming your pump may seem strange at first, but what
it comes down to is this is how we, as humans, make
something feel that it is apart of us and on our
personal team. Softening what is referred to as
infusion systems, pump therapy or intensive therapy.
And so then we identify better with it then if we
would not of named it thus putting into words what we
feel about what it does for us.

So with that, what is your Pump's name?

1. Tim D iabetic - Gizmo (blue MiniMed 508)

(Please if you wish to participate enter in your name
followed by your pumps name in the above list.)

Do You Yahoo!?