Re: [IP] Rotation frequency

> > It appears that when it's a good site, I can keep it in for 3 days
> > without trouble at all.  What's the soonest I can re-use that site,
> > assuming all the ones I pick in between are also 3-day sites?

The "soonest" is as soon as the area appears to be healed, however,
the longer you leave it alone, the lower the chances of insulin
hypertrophy. My daughter developed noticeable hypertrophy on her
lower abdomen after a couple of years of only using the left and
right lower area. When she switched to her backside for a few months,
it went away and has since remained gone. She rotates her sights
front/back, left/right twice a week.