[IP] Re: Re: Gaining weight

In a message dated 11/15/00 12:08:19 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm just under 3 months pumping but i have gained 5 pounds.  I need to do
something drastic to stop this!
Somebody please tell me it is possible.
Faith type 1 19 years, pumping since 8-21-00 >>

If your basals are correct, you can skip meals now if you want to. You don't
have to snack all the time. You can actually diet like the rest of the world.
I have dropped a few pounds since starting the pump.

I had gained a few before the pump when I was learning the carb counting
routine, and that has gone away.

Susan M.