Re: [IP] RE; MM Pouch

Bekka said:

> I hate to say this-but as per having a door that can open accidentally on
the
> mm508- I am sure glad to have the HTRON....

I hate to say this too...but...

I AM SURE THAT Mini Med IS NOT THE ONLY PUMP COMPANY WHO HAS HAD PROBLEMS.
I am PROUD to be a MM wearer in that MY pump company does not have to send
me 2 pumps just in case one of mine breaks down.  That kind of makes me feel
unprotected-like the manufacturer knows that something wrong is going to
happen.

NOW, how does this make all you pumpers who don't wear a MiniMed pump feel?
Not good huh?  Well thats how I felt when I read this original email about
"being glad to have a H-TRON because of the MM problems".
I did not mean what I said in the first paragraph, I just wanted to get my
feelings across to the other pumpers on the list.

Please, do not put down any other pump companies.  Each one has its own
problems and its own advantages.  If it works for you, then use it.  I think
the whole email about the MM508 door opening was intended to WARN people
that it can happen.  They are all machines-and honestly I have to PRY my
door open on my MM508 so I dont' think that I will have this problem.  But
someone else might.   Same as the disetronic wearers who have reported there
pump leaking water while they swim-even though the Disetronic is supposedly
waterproof.
Everyone has there own opinion and has the freedom of speech~But this list
is an informative and support list.  I don't think it is intended to make
people feel bad about the kind of pump they wear.  I mean, what do you
actually accomplish by bad mouthing other companies??

Mel and pumpy