[IP] I named it too

Well, when I got my pump, i thought it was cute that
so many of you IPers named your pumps.  I never wanted
to name mine...but times have changed!  I named my MM
508 "Wonder Woman".  I've gotten the tubing caught on
more things than I care to admit (there's a drawer in
my kitchen that i'm convinced grabs my pump).  So I
kinda see the pump (tubing) as my lariat/ Rope-of
Truth.  When I wake-up all wrapped in tubing, I say,
"damn Rope-of-Truth got me again".  I figure one year
for Halloween I'll get a wonder woman costume and use
the pump as part of my costume.  Now, if I could only
find that invisible jet.

Do You Yahoo!?