Re: [IP] interesting day

Hi Mike-Positive Thoughts!  Interesting Day-just like a real challenge-good
way to go.  Anyways I don't drink diet pop-it makes my bg's go way high and
I haven't been able to figure out a correct coverage as yet.  I will someday
figure it out-this group has helped my mindset.  Take Care-Hope your doing
ok.  Carol T.