Re: [IP] snacks

> chips.  These are an acquired taste and I know not everyone would eat/like
> them.  I'm just curious if other pumpers have tried them?

BBQ porkrinds are a fave snack of my family. I hated them at first becuase I
grew up never eating pork, but I acquired a tyaste for them over time. We
even use them crushed up and mixed with breadcrumbs as breading for things
(an Atkins diet trick, altho I've gained 20 lbs since February due to
finally being able to eat again)