[IP] snacks

Every once in a while I get a craving for a potato chip-like snack and have
found those "pork rinds" to be virtually free from carbs.  I don't eat a lot
of them, but I have noticed that they do help to curb my cravings for potato
chips.  These are an acquired taste and I know not everyone would eat/like
them.  I'm just curious if other pumpers have tried them?

Lea I
"You think dogs will not be in heaven?  I tell you, they will be there long
before any of us."
-- Robert Louis Stevenson