Re: [IP] Carrying Glucose Tabs

My son Tyler has been using the mini M&M containers for years. They live in
his locker, his gym bag, the cars, his backpack etc.  Also very discreet &
for me great. No more piles of sugar dust in his pockets where the other
rolls used to crack or the lids pop off.  I wrote to one of the glucose
tablet companies and asked then to change their containers to the M&M style
of container, but never heard from them.

Oh, you can also buy the great big bottles of glucose tablets at Costco at a
very good price to fill them with.

The only down side was when all his friends started "saving" M&M containers
for him.  Then he wanted to buy them to eat the M&M so he had enough
containers.  It was a great excuse by all for lots of M&M consumption, also
by the case from Costo.