Re: [IP] Gaining weight

Yes, Yes, Yes!  I have gained 30 lbs.  In talking with our new endo (Hot
Springs finally got one) He stated that the reason I didn't gain before pump
was because my bgs were not in control and when they are not, you lose wgt.
Now that you are in good control, you are not burning a lot of energy to burn
the calories so you gain wgt.
This was new to me.  Of course when we are ready to DKA we lose but I don't
think that is true when you get out of control and then correct it.
Has anyone else heard of this?
Myself, I finally joined WW this week.  The point system they use I believe
will be easy to do.  Jackie P