[IP] Re: I thought diabetes...contined

I thought I had lost this battle I met today with the
anesthesiologist whom will be working my case.  He agreed with me after
some conversation that the pump will be left in place and I will give
him some instruction prior to surgery with my unit/ratio. >>

I'm so glad the anest. dr was willing to listen to you.
I can't stand dr's who won't listen to any patient because of course they
know better.
Thanks for the update Mark, still thinking of you and sending up a prayer.
Faith  type 1 19 years, pumping since 8-21-00