Re: [IP] new pump start procedures?

I met with two reps and they explained the pump and got me started. They did
nothing in the way of setting basal or bolus amounts. They received all that
information from my Endo. They explained that if I had trouble, they would
be the ones I contacted for my pump questions and my Endo would be the one
that I would contact for my insulin needs/questions. Being that I live 70
miles from my Endo, I then faxed my readings to the Endo daily or every
other day and they called me for any adjustments. I then had a visit with
him in two weeks.