[IP] Re: Gaining weight

I know a lot of people loose weight when switching to pump therapy, but for
me the opposite happened, I gained >30 pounds in the one year on the pump
(which I have lost before on a carb limiting diet).

Of course it's not the pump's fault, just the user's!

Did anyone else have the same experience ? (hope I'm not the only one).>>

I'm just under 3 months pumping but i have gained 5 pounds.  I need to do
something drastic to stop this!
Somebody please tell me it is possible.
Faith type 1 19 years, pumping since 8-21-00