[IP] Worldwide Incidence of Type 1

Medscape members please note that there's an *excellent* article about the
worldwide incidence of Type 1:

You need to be a Medscape member to view it. Medscape membership is free.
You can join here:

Also, take a look at the Endocrinology page:

I am NOT affiliated in ANY way with Medscape. It's just a terrific
resource. I subscribe to the "Diabetes and Endocrinology MedPulse"
newsletter, which is free, topical, emminently readable, and contains only
research articles -- no fluff.

If anyone wants a copy of the article about Type 1 incidence and does not
want to go through Medscape to get it, just email me and I'll send you an
auto-extractable zip file that contains the full text and graphics.

regards, Andy

P.S.: Anyone guess that diabetes incidence is very high in, of all places,
Sardinia? And that worldwide incidence ratios vary by a factor of 350? And
that incidence hasn't changed (much) worldwide since the 1970s?