[IP] Accucheck Glucose

     Another neat way to carry the glucose tabs is in a used container that
once held accucheck strips! You know the top isnt going to come off
accidentally on that and it has the built in thing to keep the test strips
dry.  I would like to know if this is ok, considering the keep dry cap, that
it wont effect the glucose.  A friend, (Dave L.) recently showed me this
trick and I have been using it since.  Its been nice not having glucose fall
out all over in my purse!!