[IP] re: Melissa's blasted battery

Hey Melissa, hope you are well(and have slept some!) I had the same thing
happen with one of my batts last weekend(a whole 2 days with new
batteries)...thankfully I have tons of batts as backups, but I returned the
defective one to Disetronic, and am going to chat with the rep today....
Reading your post made me tired...I'm new at this(2weeks)-and my husband has
to holler at me to test at 3am(because I sleep through the alarm)and then I
go into the bathroom to test and fall asleep...
nap time....