RE: [IP] Carrying Glucose Tabs

Renee [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

>   Helpful hint to share from a member of the local Pump
> Group:  Instead of
> carrying glucose tabs in their original plastic case,( which
> invariably opens
> up)buy one of those mini-M&Ms tubes (either eat the candy or
> share with a
> friend! LOL)& you'll see that the diameter is a perfect match
> for glucose
> tabs.... & the lid DOES stay on tightly!

That's a good one -- I've also found the used containers for 35 mm film work
well also.

But rather than all of that, I just carry Life Savers.  6 Life Savers is
just 15 g carbohydrate and they're a lot less expensive than glucose tabs -
and they taste better, IMHO.  BUT . . . if you do this, make sure you don't
get Breath Savers which are artificially sweetened and no help at all for
countering a low blood sugar.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted