RE: [IP] Gaining weight

My endo has suggested the "cheaters" way of losing weight with a pump is to
stores) and find the average.  Then, try to cut back the insulin usage by
10-12%.  Just something that I hadn't thought of and maybe others hadn't
thought of that either.  I'm trying to cut back my usage by 15%.

Lea I

email @ redacted wrote:

<<<I have gained a lot of weight since I went on the pump, but I am having a
hard time loosing it.  I run every day, and eat healthy, so I don't know
to do  Any suggestions?>>>

Really would like to help you, but as of now we are in the same boat.
By the way: Do you have type 2 diabetes running in your family?  I do! Maybe
that's why it's so hard for me to loose weight (& gaining so fast).

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels