Re: [IP] new pump start procedures?

I just went through the whole startup routine it
usually goes like this:

1. You will meet with the MM Rep and she will just
teach you how to work the pump. Perhaps even hooking
you up to it with Saline. And yes, I've heard that
they will come to your house or meet you at your
doctor's office.

2. The next visit will be the "hook up". It is
normally done at a hospital but I had it done at my
doctor's office. This seems like the way it will go
since insurance companies have a hard time approving
the hospital stay and generally a patient prefers
doing it from the doctor's office and at home.