[IP] Anita and severe mood swings

Hi Anita,
I have lost most of my bad mood swings since starting pumping, except for
the PMS ones, and my problem too is that lately I cannot sleep a full night,
and its driving me nuts!!  I have two dogs and a cat that sleep inside, and
the minute one of them moves, or growls, in their sleep, I am bolted awake
and it takes too long to fall back asleep. Hubby said I need ear plugs, but
I am not sure that will help either.
I am wondering if Zanax would help me at this point, to calm down and get my
needed sleep.
Good luck to you,
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.