[IP] Pump and reversing complications

I have been on the pump for over a year and a halp.  I am very thankful that
my better control over my blood sugars had completely reversed my neuropathy
and protein in my kidneys.  Now, I am praying it will also help my eyes.
Just before I got on the pump, I have been going through laser treatments and
2 vitrectomies.  I have had to drop out of college because my vision is just
too bad and because of my intensive surgeries.  I think that the vessels are
finally cooperating and going away.
     I want to hear from others who have had success with better BG control
and better vision.  I don't want to give up......I want my degree and I want
to keep driving, and most of all, I want to read a book again.  If someone
can give me any hope, please email me.
Thank you,